STRATASEAL HR Hot Rubberized Asphalt Waterproofing
Fast. Easy. Versatile.
Combining decades of experience with advanced technology, STRATASEAL HR is the solution for exceptional and easy-to-install waterproofing.
It’s a proven success.
Hassle-free installation plus outstanding waterproofing performance
For new and restoration construction, STRATASEAL HR® combines reinforcing fabric with layers of hot-applied rubberized asphalt to form a tough, continuous, seamless membrane to provide a reliable water barrier for horizontal and vertical concrete surfaces such as:
STRATASEAL HR contours readily to the substrate. It completely fills around penetrations and adheres tenaciously to virtually any appropriate surface.
Easy installation saves you time—and money
STRATASEAL HR can be installed in temperatures as low as 0°F. Eliminating such weather delays and site-specific installation variabilities that can cost time, its fast set-up speeds installation so your waterproofing project proceeds on schedule—without costly delays.
How it does it
STRATASEAL HR is a single component, 100% solid, hot-applied rubberized asphalt membrane. It’s formed by applying reinforcing fabric over a 2.3 mm (90-mil)-thick base layer of rubberized asphalt and then applying a second 3.2 mm (125 mil) thick layer of rubberized asphalt over the reinforcing fabric for a total system thickness of 5.5 mm (215 mils). What’s more, in the unlikely event of damage to the membrane, STRATASEAL HR’s exceptional adhesion limits lateral water migration to the damaged area.
CETCO - Pioneer and leader in waterproofing
CETCO is the leader and pioneer in cutting-edge waterproofing membranes. Around the globe, our innovative teams of clay mineralogists, chemists, and polymer scientists transform ordinary minerals into extraordinary technology to solve day-to-day problems worldwide.
- STRATASEAL HR for Decks with Asphalt Paving Master Spec 93 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Extensive Green Roofs Master Spec 140 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Intensive Green Roofs Master Spec 137 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Landscaped Decks Master Spec 100 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Plaza Decks with Architectural Pavers Master Spec 105 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Protected Membrane Roofing Master Spec 96 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Split-Slab Concrete Decks Master Spec 98 KB
- STRATASEAL HR for Super Lightweight Intensive Green Roofs Master Spec 133 KB